- EGU 2016 17– 22 April 2016 Vienna, Austria. Relevant sessions
- in SSS3: Soils as a record of the Past (Soil-landscape co-evolution: from observations and simulations to implications for management)
Past events (co-organized by this WG)
- Pedometrics 2015 14-18 September 2015 Córdoba, Spain. The IUSS working group on modelling of soil and landscape evolution (“we”) organized a workshop on the 14th of September. See WorkshopReport.
- EGU 2015 12 – 17 April 2015 Vienna, Austria. Relevant sessions:
- GM6.3/BG2.14/SSS5.8 Linking evolution of landscapes, soils and biogeochemical cycles through models, novel approaches and soil records. Conveners: Kristof Van Oost, Peter Fiener, read this.
- SSS9.10/GM6.5/HS9.8 Coevolution of soils, landforms and vegetation: patterns, feedbacks and ecosystem stability thresholds. Conveners: Patricia Saco, Mariano Moreno de las Heras, Jose Rodriguez, read this.
- AGU Fall Meeting 15 – 19 December 2014, San Francisco, USA
- IUSS-Paleopedology and INQUA-Raisin, 26 – 31 Oct 2014. Soil-Forming Processes and their Rates: Workshop and Field Trip in the Mojave Desert (organizers: McDonald, Sauer). See this report.
- Tereno conference 29 September – 3 October 2014, Bonn, Germany. On 29-9 a session S2 on: Transferring local Understanding of Vadose Zone Processes to the Landscape Scale, convened by Vanderborght, Vogel, Duffy. Presentations can be viewed here.
- The Earth Living Skin 22-25 September 2014, Bari, Italy. Session ELS03 on Modelling soil processes at large scales, convened by Davies, Quinton and Van Oost. For an abstract see the conference website.
- European Geosciences Union General Assembly 27 April – 2 May 2014, Vienna, Austria. Session SSS2.11/GM4.6. Dynamic Soil Landscapes: coupling soils, landscape evolution and biogeochemical cycles. link.
Submit an event